The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Looking for ideas and inspiration for fall?

Hello,

     Looking for ideas and inspiration for fall?  Come share YOUR projects, recipes, DIY, decor', family parties, tablescapes, and more, here at...Belle Ayers Tea Parlor ~ Seasons on the Sunporch.

                                                                             
 
Love re-decorating my cupboard.
Would love to see yours, too!
 
The cooler weather has me organizing the dining room and kitchen and getting ready for cozy days ahead.  I gained some storage with recent changes in my kitchen and so my cupboard is a little less loaded down, and is easier to change up for the holidays.  I like the idea of changing vignettes so this hutch will get reordered often.  It always seems to take a big sigh when it does!
 
This pic doesn't give my chandelier Justus, it's much prettied without  the faux apples on top.  Will have to take another pic.  This group of pics are from our sunporch at:  AyersHome.blogspot.com
My favorite of three chandelier thrifty finds.  This one casts a cozy soft light over the table in the next pic.
We decorated our sunporch for fall & Hallonween, our favorite part of the house.  See the lovely outdoor view!  We really enjoy it out here when it's raining, as rooftop is tin.  The porch holds one of our hutches (above), bird cages (bought 2 parakeets yesterday), pumpkins, leaf garlands, 3 floor lamps, faux white owls from TJ MAXX, 3 rats (dollar tree), rose sofa & chair, (my thrifty find) in
beautiful floral with matching foot stool, faux rooster from TJ MAXX, fall wreath (I made), electric fireplace (which I thought would keep us warm in winter but won't), tall green fir tree,  and a collector ceramic horse in beautiful multi colors from our neighbor.  Guess that's enough!
 
Hope you're having a cozy Tuesday!
 
xoxo  betty
 
 
xo Betty


No comments: