The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Parakeets and Rosy Bourke Grasskeets

My Rosy Bourke Grasskeets are not quite as pink as this one pictured.
 
They are so gentle and attentive whe I hold and talk to them.
Mine are one year olds, Rosa and Arthur, with a nest box.
However, no eggs yet!
 
My 4 regular Parakeets are like one you see in a pet store.
Mine are probably around 8 weeks old, white and blue.
They will pair off and get nest boxes in January 2014.
Mindy, Rissa, Chad and Rhett (not in that order).
 
I will probably sell all babies or stop breeding them.
Time will tell!

No comments: