The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Door Is Always Open!

My door is always open!  Do come in and
stay a while!  I would love for you to leave
a comment so I will know you were here.
I enjoy making friends so please stay around
for a while and lets get to know one another.

You are welcome to post items and your thoughts
on the subject.  Help keep these subjects updated,
please.  Choose one or more and share.

*  Teacup Tuesday
*  Duchess Tea Club Guild Wednesday
*  Pink Saturday
*  Cozy Book Club Sunday
*  Sweet Remembrances Recipes

Is there another subject you would like to see here?

Peace & Blessings,
Betty
belleayers@gmail.com



No comments: