The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Royal Daulton Salt & Pepper Set


Royal Daulton Chanticlair Salt (hen) & Pepper (rooster)
set 2004, Studio, Rooster, Flowers, Stripes.

This photo is from the Royal Dalton ad.  A copy of my set, found at the Good Will in January 2012.  I've always been attracted to roosters but this is my only choice.
They are so cute and adorable.  I have bought rooster items for family gifts and this set is the best.
All their red colors are striking.  I am a thrift shopper of the Good Will and find some
beautiful home decor.

Enjoy,
Betty

No comments: