The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baking Up Memories!

Baking Up Memories!

     Baking and decorating wedding cakes is one of my and my children's very favorite memories.  Starting way back when Angie was just a little girl, we all looked forward to the occasions for baking and decorating cakes...especially wedding cakes for our family members. 

     Here's a photo from 25 years ago when Angie and David married.  Isn't she as sweet as can be?  These cakes are still some of her fondest memories.  And, yes, I did their wedding cake too!

     Who did you make a special wedding cake for and what kind?

Happy mom,  Betty J

No comments: