The Porch

Welcome to Betty's favorites! My name is Betty and I am a self proclaimed "Serial Plate Collector!" Please, take out your best tea cup, fix yourself some tea and stay a while.



Thank you for stopping by the porch!
Stay in touch and never miss a post.
Subscribe to receive an e-mail when a new post is up.

Monday, September 13, 2010

2010 Prater Family Reunion

Saturday, my husband, Ed and I attended the Prater family reunion in Eastern kentucky at the home of Robert Prater, the old home place of Rhodes & Luranna Ousley Prater (photo at left, son, Jackson below).  A good time was had by all and we met lots of new cousins.  The table looked like Thanksgiving dinner.  I must say, I came away too ful!  It was a pleasure to meet Robert, Beulah and Molly and all the rest.  I collected names and mailing addresses and took family pictures, which I will post soon as developed.  We are looking forward to the reunion again, next year!

Betty J

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Good morning Betty! I was just going through my list of partiipants for the Fall 5 Favorites that I'm hosting. I saw your comment that said you were a follower, but I can't find you on my followers page. I just wanted to make sure you still wanted to participate. Stop by and let me know, I've posted Fall Favorites #1-3 and #4 is going up later today.
Hope to hear from you, have a beautiful day.

http://livingandlovinginalifornia.blogspot.om